People often ask me what the most popular books are at the book fair, so here’s a list of this week’s bestsellers. (Click any book’s cover to read more about it!)
10. Sunny Side Up by Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm – Middle-grades graphic novel from the creators of Babymouse and Squish
9. Woof by Spencer Quinn – Middle grades mystery novel set in the Louisiana swamp
8. A Night Divided by Jennifer Nielsen – Middle grades historical fiction set during the rise of the Berlin Wall
7. Star Wars Jedi Academy series by Jeffrey Brown – Like Diary of a Wimpy Kid set in the Star Wars universe!
6. Monsters Love Underpants by Claire Freedman & Ben Cort – Hilarious rhyming picture book about underpants-filching monsters
5. Sisters and Smile by Raina Telgemeier – Popular graphic novel memoirs about braces, road trips, and growing up
4. The Adventures of Beekle: The Unimaginary Friend by Dan Santat – Winner of this year’s Caldecott medal & a heart-melting, beautiful story about friendship!
3. Race the Wild: Rain Forest Relay by Kristin Earhart – An adventure novel full of animal action on the Amazon
2. Ranger in Time: Danger in Ancient Rome by Kate Messner – Sequel to Rescue on the Oregon Trail, written by the author we Skyped with last month (so of course it’s a top seller!)
1. Pokemon Deluxe Essential Handbook – Everything you ever wanted to know about Pokemon 🙂
Bonus: the #1 bestselling poster: Grumpy Cat!